Sunday, April 7, 2013

fiordland National Park

 some of the most beautiful sights you will ever see. that is misty clouds rising from the sea in the morning light.



 spectaular falls, I suspect even better after a wet winter.
 there were lots of cruises going through taking people sight seeing.
don enjoying the view from our balcony, what a great life.
as we turned back out of the river I took my last look at NZ. I was sad to leave. Its a wonderful, beautiful country with warm friendly people. Hubby has promised me we will be back soon. He wants to fly over and hire a camper and drive around.
so Ill see you kiwis again soon.
Kia ora
see ya

3 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your lovely visit. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes seeing NZ in a camper will be one of the best ways ever! It's on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! You must have had a wonderful time, taking in all that beauty! I hope you are feeling rejuvenated and full of energy! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete