Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Napier



 views of napier from the top of Te Mata Peak.
 Don making friends at Pernel fruit orchard. We had the yummiest home made ice cream here.

More views from the mountain top. Don is pointing out a special feature, not sure what it was. lol
We also visited the silky oaks chocolate factory during this visit. I didnt take any photos sorry I was mesmerised by all the chocolate. That was yummy too!
Oh yeah we did get to eat some fruit at the orchard so it wasnt a totally bad day hahah
see ya

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog Angela- much more fittting for the new you !!!!! Do you mean that photo on my blog is an character in a movie and not real. ? I hope that's what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice Napier day, that's the town where my family live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sky is so blue, what gorgeous views.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete