Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Well that was unexpected

This weekend Bella started to act unusual. Friday night she was getting very cuddly, hot her usual self, and Saturday she tried to escape out the front door twice.
By Sunday she was calling for a Tom and just laying on the floor in front of us and presenting.  
Now if I didn't know any better I'd swear she was in heat!
But she couldn't be right? I mean she has had her op. she has a certificate and a tattoo in her ear.
Apparently if they accidentally leave just a sliver of ovary in it can grow back.
Since she was "fixed" at three months it can happen.
So right now I have a cat meowing and sliding along the ground wherever I walk. 
Kinda annoying really. But she had a vet visit yesterday and she is booked in next Monday for neither operation.
Really didn't need this, I mean I'm stressed enough with having to put her in a cattery, now I've got an operation to worry about.
So lots of love sent her way would be appreciated.
Thanks
See ya

4 comments:

  1. Aren't female cats amazing ? I wish i could have grown my ovaries back ! Sending love to you and little Lolita - calling for a Tom. Sorry Angela but I'm smiling, the little hussy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Lisa you have in idea, she is being a pain. I'm ready to ring dial a stud for her lol

      Delete
  2. Poor sweet Bella, hope she feels better soon. Now don't worry about the cattery. I had to put Miss Pops into one 2 years ago for 6 weeks when I was imbetween houses and housesitting. As soon as she got there she climbed up on the high shelves and ignored me, and was just fine when she got home. To be honest the lazypants spent each day sitting in their main room in the cat tunnel sleeping.

    Hugs
    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie, I feel better xxx

    ReplyDelete