Monday, November 25, 2013

Busy but exciting

We have had a busy few weekends and in the next eleven or so months it's going to get busier.
My baby girls wedding date has been set! The 25th of October 2014.
In the lt few weekends we have booked the ceremony in a lovely winery, the reception will be accross the road at Norwood receptions, and Hester we found the dress and have paid the deposit so they will start to make it.
Now a little rest over the Christmas period and then it will be more dresses for the bridesmaids, invitations, flowers, cakes, etc.
My giddiness I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I'm also trying to lose weight and I'm eight kilos down already.
So how that for an exciting start to the new year. I'm sure I'll bore you all with the constant updates haha
But for now I'm going to keep crafting eating healthily and just go along for the ride.
 See ya

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! Congragulations on the wedding and the weight loss. I have been having a bit of trouble with the last part myself!! I need to focus again on it!Give a hug to Bella for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy times ahead for you then!

    Well done in the weight loss department, I know how hard that is to do. Being healthy is the way to go, lots of energy is the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete