Monday, January 13, 2014

Foggy start

I woke this morning and this is what I saw. At first I panicked as I though it was smoke and the weather has been forecast as extremely hot. But no there was no smell.
It's definitely fog. So I'm stumped. Middle of January and we have a foggy morning. 
If this means the extreme heat will not eventuate well I'm all happy about that, but a little sunshine in the middle of summer would be nice.
How the weather in you part of the world, post some pics. Especially those affected by the bitter cold.
What every the weather stay comfortable and safe
See ya

1 comment:

  1. Definitely no fog on our side of town this morning - plenty of sunshine and heat, lots of heat. Enough to make you stay indoors as much as possible - oh and a little rumble late this afternoon. Did the earth shake for you Angela?
    Take care - stay cool and drink lots ( water lol)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete