Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pretty toys


I couldn't help myself. The girls love the tunnel I fist got bella when she was a kitten. So when I found this one at the reject shop. I had to get it. And I got them a new toy rat to play with too. One each! 
I know. But they are my babies lol
The weather has taken a turn. You can tell summer has gone. But I'm not complaining. The days are nice enough to have all the doors and windows open. Loving the fresh air. 
Enjoying it for as long as I can before we have to light the fire, but it's made me want to go outside and spit more wood. 
If I have the energy I might just go and do that for a little while 
Enjoy your day only one more day and the weekend is here 
See ya 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the girls are learning to play together, I am sure a tunnel will make it much more fun chasing each other.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete