Thursday, April 23, 2015

Job done

Here is the berry patch. It will be easy to net and hopefully I'll get some berries next summer
In here is kale. Cauliflower. Broccoli. Perpetual spinach. Cabbage and I even scattered purple carrot seed 
The chillies and eggplants. Still producing even though they have slowed down. Normally I'd pull them out by now because I needed the space. As I have three more new gardens still empty I'm going to leave them and see how long they last. I may even cover then to protect from frost and see how that goes. 
What do you think?
Any way a job finished for now and although I watered them in it would be nice for some rain now 
You know. Just to make sure lol
See ya 

4 comments:

  1. Every thing looks wonderful.You were fast too. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gardens look great Angela! Everything seems to be growing nicely :)

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gardens look great Angela! Everything seems to be growing nicely :)

    xTania

    ReplyDelete