Sunday, April 3, 2016

Experimenting

This morning we ar getting ready to go and collect more firewood. 
So I've put dinner on in the slow cooker. 
Sometimes I like to shake things up a bit and add different flavours and see what I get. That way I always get unique meals. The plus side. If no one likes its I never make it again. The down side if everyone likes it. I don't make it again lol as I can never remember what I added when i go to make it again lol 
So in the slow cooker is two kilos chicken legs half a packet of frozen beans, one red capsicum 
Creamy chicken and corn soup and the garlic oregano and lemon flavour mix. 
Add a little water to get it all started and leave to cook on low for about eight hours. 
I'll let you know how it goes. This is how I use up things in the pantry and odd bods of things in the fridge and freezer. I hardly ever throw food ou. What doesn't get eaten today will be eaten as leftovers tomorrow or I'll freeze it and use it another day when I cannot for whatever reason cook. Or just to have the day off lol 
So off I go to get ready to be a lumber jack/Jill 
Have a great day xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be yummy. Have fun with the wood. :)

    ReplyDelete