Sunday, April 17, 2016

Home grown goodness

The garden is still producing. But not the abundance of the summer. Which is fine. Still enough to feed two old fart's as ourselves.  
We are between crops. It's been too hot to plant the winter stuff. But lots of greens for us and our chickens and some odds and ends of the summer produce. 
Our chooks are busy laying lots of eggs. So I have to keep using them up. Not a problem for us really. 
I used a dozen here 
So chopped up what I gathered and cooked them until they softened. Placed them in the dish and 
Added the beaten eggs, salt and pepper and some home grown oregano that I dehydrated myself 
Popped it in the oven and it smelt yummy 
Here is the finished product. Took no time really and a meal fit for a King. Well I think so anyway. 
It was very delish indeed. 
Enjoy your Sunday. 
See ya xxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks very good! You have folks over for Sunday Brunch?
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Whenever I'm lucky enough to get freshly laid eggs, whatever I make with them always tastes better than the store bought eggs...and if I make pikelets, they are always much lighter in texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, It looks great. I am allergic to eggs. so hi would be something I could not try. But it is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete