Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy dance

I wanted to use the fence area to add more Spring colour and plant more plants. So I went into bunning to check out there vertical Garden systems. This was the cheapest and not very big or attractive looking  and at $69.00 I wasn't convinced it was worth it. I'd need at least three to make it look attractive. One would look like a pimple on a butt quite frankly 
So I put my thinking cap on and started to Hunt 
This is what I can up with. The whole thing cost $65.00 but it's totally done. Movable and it's big enough to actually look like it belongs. 
Hubby drilled the holes into the five dollar planters and we zip tied them onto the wire mesh. I've put them up so they are out of the way for now. But they are very easily taken down so I can add the potting mix and the seeds. I'm thinking sweet peas will look nice cascading down 
Well what do You think of my DIY?  I think it looks pretty good myself. And it will look better with plants in them   And there is even more room for a few more plants as well! 
See ya xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the looks of them. You have better ideas than the hardware store sells!

    ReplyDelete