Thursday, February 2, 2017

Baby surprise jacket. Done

Well I finished the jacket and even sewed on the buttons. 
I have lots of buttons I bought years ago when they were on special. So I finally was able to use some 
I think it turned out well. And it will fit perfecfectly 
Although melodys birthday isn't for another two weeks. Her parents are having a BBQ party this weekend so I'll get to give it to her then 
Now I've started another for the charity pile at knitting group. We had our first meeting for the year yesterday 
I think I may make a few now that I have remembered how to make them 
Only one more day till the weekend 
See ya xxx

 

 

10 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! You really are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Hun. It's really not hard. There are you tubes to help. Just search Elizabeth Zimmerman baby surprise jackets.

      Delete
  2. I love it! How adorable! Love the little butterfly buttons, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - the jacket looks really snug and cosy. Love the cute teddy buttons. Well done :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one lovely little jacket.

    ReplyDelete