Friday, April 21, 2017

Winter is coming

Remember the little purple variegated jacket I made a few weeks ago 
Well it fit Melody. And it was perfect with a long sleeve top on for these autumn days 
So her mum asked for a couple more 
Here is one in a grey mix of wool, silk and acrylic 
I had the yarn , which I got a bargain and the buttons I've had for ages. Waiting for a special project 
Melody went home wearing this. It was very cute 

 
And here is the one I'm currently working on. It's an alcpaca / acrylic mix. 
And as Melody is growing like a weed. I'll add an extra repeat of the pattern at the end to make it slightly longer. 
Not a bad start to a winter wardrobe 
How's the weather at your place. 
It's raining right now and we are loving it here 
Enjoy your weekend 
See ya xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, the little top looks so sweet and I love the buttons. Beaut to get rain... A few drops over this morn and hoping for more. Have a great weekend. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed cute and you're a quick knitter. If I had a young grandchild I would attempt one myself but I think it would take me slightly longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That grey is so cute! Those little sweaters seem perfect for a toddler her age. You do such lovely work.
    Big storm came through last night, cooled down for now.

    ReplyDelete