Friday, August 31, 2018

Angela’s chicken pesto surprise

I had left over chicken drumsticks I had cooked in the oven yesterday 
I wanted to make them into a totally different meant rather than just eat them cold 
So I cut them up 
I cooked some spaghetti 
Opened a jar of  pesto sauce to a saucepan and heated it up with the chicken pieces 
Then added some feta cheese 
That’s the surprise 
Tossed it all together and voila 
Dinner is served 
Tastes really good! 
What have you done to leftovers to make a while new meal? 
See ya xxx






3 comments:

  1. Sounds good! My cooking isn't always very good anymore, I wouldn't dare to experiment. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our leftover meat is usually cooked in a tomato sauce with orzo, that thick rice-like macaroni that Greeks love so much and lots of grated cheese on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great. I read a lot of interesting things from it. Thank you very much for sharing. Hope you will update more news in the future.
    Hotmail login
    Hotmail sign in
    Hotmail
    Hotmail sign up

    ReplyDelete