Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Getting more festive

Today Diane and I put this “small” garland up lol 
We are so tired. But omg how good does it look 
We were very proud of ourselves 
There are four six foot garlands from lincraft 
Everything else is from the reject shop or similar cheap shops 
So we did not spend a fortune 
We just don’t. 
So what do you think? 
I’m happy. 
I also got the polar express from woollies 
He fits perfect around the fire place 
Now I just need batteries 
A great days work I think 
See ya xxx



6 comments:

  1. Your newly decorated room looks mighty. The dining suite, carpet trees and magnificent garland . Awesome. What can I say but '' very merry Xmas to you and your family'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      It’s my friend. She’s mad about Christmas.
      She has even more plans lol

      Delete
  2. It looks great - very festive. Do the cats love it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cats haven’t even given it a second look
      Although. They do like to sleep under the trees lol

      Delete