Saturday, March 23, 2019

Life


Still here. Still plodding along 
I’ve not been well. So spending lots of time at home 
Yesterday I started to have another reaction.  Chewed my antihistamines and waited 
It stopped it and even though I started to get hives on my arm they went away about 15 minutes after taking the meds. So I didn’t have to resort to the epipen thank goodness 
But today I feel like I’ve fought a battle in an arena and I didn’t emerge victorious 
So I’ll be going very slow 
Trixie is here keeping me company, as always. And I’ve even had a look in by the cats. 
How do they even know! 
The weather has turned. It’s still warm. But the bite has gone 
Soon it will be time to light the fires and snuggle in when the darkness comes 
My favourite  time of year 
Stay well 
See ya xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sorry that you are still under the weather. Has turned hot here this week, which was a surprise. 22degrees feels hot for us.

    I like that it at least it is cooler at night. Hot nights and middle aged hormones don't go well together.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's still warm for you. Hope you're feeling a little better now
    . You need lots of winter snuggling to get stronger!
    So good you've Trixie for company and the cats are sympathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you haven't been well.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela I’m so sorry you’re feeling unwell. Bet you’re glad the antihistamines worked quite quickly though. You have a wonderful nurse there in Trixie 💗😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweety ! I am sorry you are not feeling well..Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better again real soon Angela.

    Animals are very intuitive, they pick up on our mood and respond. So precious :)

    Trixie is gorgeous and loves her mama.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete