Monday, July 13, 2026

Another sick day

​this morning I had a surprise. Ana had arrived with her daddy. She has has a bad weekend dealing with gastric issues 

Her mummy did message me but I was in bed trying to avoid a headache. 

It didn’t work. I’ve had it all day today 

But Ana on her own is a breeze. 

As long as you have food, water and television. She will sit quietly and watch. 


Here she is having her lunch. 


She wanted her hair braided. 

I told her I’m going to take a photo to send to mum 


This is what I got lol 

As the day progressed she became more lively. 

We had no incidents at all 

I think she will be back at daycare tomorrow, but if not. Grandma is always here as a back up 

5 comments:

  1. Hope she's much better tomorrow. Such sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was much better after forty eight hours.
      One of those

      Delete
  2. You are so special to be granted to responsibility of a sick grandchild and clearly Ana is happy and recovers quickly in your care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the blessing is the other way -- they're blessed to have you always willing to take care of a sick grandchild. Their lives would be much less manageable without your partnership.

    ReplyDelete