last night Ana went to bed early. And fell fast asleep. She was exhausted.
She even had a nap on the drive down

Today we woke to the sound of rain, but that didn’t last long.
It’s sunny and hot!
We did go out for a little while
We played BOCCE

We took our colouring outside


When your granddaughter wants to be outside but hates bugs.
I bought this many many years ago. At Aldi. I set it up when melody and Brianna were here and they never came out

While grandpa cooked a BBQ we ate sone cauliflower from grandma’s garden

We are now inside with the aircon going. It’s puzzle time.you can see the TV it has a built in DVD. it’s not working, it was the last time I used it, but that was a while ago.
I looked up what a new one would cost, you can get them for less than three hundred dollars
I think for the girls it would be a good thing. It’s way too hot in the summer to be outside and in the winter when it rains
For now we are listening to, Enid Blyths the folk of the faraway tree. Not sure how much Annie is taking in but she is quiet
I’ve been busy putting things away and turning what was a building site, into a home




We don’t have curtains yet so I’ve got the fan on me just to keep extra cool
That’s the next thing on the list
I think it’s coming together nicely
Looking great. I shall have to come an visit you one day.
ReplyDeleteOh yes. I always think of you when I’m there. But I don’t have a vehicle I can just take and go. Very frustrating.
DeleteThat really is coming along nicely - so different to what you started with
ReplyDeleteIt is starting to feel very relaxing.
DeleteYour home looks so cosy. You're. Wonderful homemaker. And Granny!!
ReplyDeleteNawww thank you. I’m blushing.
DeleteBetter spit three times lol
Cute little galley kitchen! But it's got everything needed!
ReplyDeleteStill need an oven,cooker. And probably a microwave to heat milk for my lattes
Deleteshe looks so happy with the colouring. Glad you're having a good time.
ReplyDeleteThere was so much to do. She kept jumping from one thing to another
DeleteYour granddaughter looks quite content. I like chicken pad.
ReplyDeleteI’ll have to show you the hairy coo clock that matches the paper roll holder
DeleteSweet photographs of your grand-daughter.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan