
After many days if warm sunshine. It has turned cold again.
The wind is coming from the south. For us that means it’s coming straight
of the Antarctic with only poor little Tasmania standing between it and us.
The fire is going and I’ve even got the ducted heating on as well.
I’m feeling this cold right into my bones.

The washing is being hung under the vents to make sure it dries.
I did spend a little time in my studio, but I got too cold. Even with my little heater
Going. I think I might actually be coming down with something.
It’s never me wanting the extra blanket on the bed. But last night I did.
I’ll add it to the list I have to discuss with my doctor.
I’ve got an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I need to get my new scripts.
While waiting for the next load to finish. I’m enjoying a hot chocolate.
I really would love a cookie, but I’m being very good.
But they are calling me, I don’t know how long I can resist
Have that cookie!! Life is short 😅 icecream on the horizon!! Though it's hard to imagine after seeing cosy photo of Trixie enjoying the heat of the fire
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better today.
Hey kiddo, I'm not having problems posting at all. Some bloggers are saying that when they use the Automatic feature that posts blogs on Blogger at a designated time that their blog posts that they made are disappearing and they have to rewrite them. Blogger blows but it's the only game in town right now that I like.
ReplyDeleteJeez, all the way here from Canada, I can hear those cookies seductively calling you!
ReplyDelete