Saturday, March 17, 2018

I’m still here

Hello everyone 
Yes I’m still here 
I’ve been busy swimming five days a week for an hour and a half each morning 
I get up around five and I’m usually in the water between 6.15 and 6.30! 

As well as my usual granddaughter sitting 
Normal household duties, returning to knitting group, having coffee and shopping with the swimming girls! 

Yes I have been a busy little bee. 
I’ve also lost 14 kilos in three months, which makes all this business a little easier, I do have to remember to not push too hard 
Or I do crash. 
And that’s not fun at all 

Yesterday I, along with two other swim buddies, went off to see the 
Pirates of Penzance at a new theatre that has opened not far from here 
It was a small production. Only six people. But oh my it was wonderful 
I really enjoyed it,full of laughs and and very topical 
And at only $20.00 a ticket a very cheap day out. 
I have posted a pic of the front of the theatre and a link to the web page, for those that live near me. 
Check it out. Lots of great shows coming at reasonable prices 
And as it’s really close and has heaps of free parking, there really isn’t an excuse to 
Not go to live shows anymore. 

So after my full on day yesterday. I’m a little tired and sore 
But it was so worth it. 
Now to get up and get going
There are fur babies to look after, grocery shopping to do, housework to attend to and later this afternoon a visit from my 
Littlest most important person! 
Yup melody lol 
Enjoy your weekend everyone and 
HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY

See ya xxx


4 comments:

  1. I'm wore out just reading that! LOL!
    Just watching Melody would wipe me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again.
    Remember to have some quiet days next week or you'll be flat on your back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre doing incredibly well with your diet and exercise. ftoo ftoo ftoo
    Wonderful post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew. I need a nap just after reading all that you've done.

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete