I was busy working on my blanket and for some reason
The stitch number just wouldn’t work.
I was stumped. I’d check the pattern at the start and it was working fine
It was then I check the whole thing and saw about half way something was wrong
So I undid a few rows and counted.
Nope not right
I undid a few more rows and I found it.
But now it was hard to work out where I was in the pattern.
So I found the last “square “ that looked correct and pulled all the rows to that point.
Then I worked each row from there.
And thank goodness it worked.
I had to take a few deep breaths
And calm myself down
But I have fixed the issue without having to rip the whole thing out
It’s all fun and games until something goes wrong