Monday, August 27, 2018

Is it spring yet?

The sun was shining over the weekend. But it was cold 
Hubby decided he was going to weed out the front. I had lost a few pot plants the six weeks we were 
Away so I asked him to pull those our and I went off to Bunnings to get some replacements 


I decided to go for some instant colour. I’m very ready for spring and so over this cold dreary weather 

 So while he pulled weeds I replanted and cleaned up the pots. Moved some around and rejuvenated
Others. 
Still so much to do out there and that’s just the front! 

But slow and steady will win the race 
A little each week and soon it will be lovely outside again 
How’s the weather affecting your gardens? 
Have a great week
See ya xxx





4 comments:

  1. That would be spring to me. (Of course, we have a much colder and harsher winter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to think I’d enjoy that. But I’m now feeling th cold much more than I used too so I don’t think I would now

      Delete
  2. Purple geraniums! Geraniums? I want some of those. Our garden needs lots of water but there is still quite a lot of green....basil, mint, red geraniums, roses, squash plants and green peppers. The grape vine is shedding leaves all is very the place. Such a nuisance to sweep from the terrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Two types of purple. I had to have them lol

      Delete