Thursday, April 17, 2014

Getting ready for Christmas

As this year is going to be an expensive one. I'm endeavouring to make as many Christmas presents as I can. Yesterday at Shirley's house she showed me some cute hats she had made and put me onto the link.  It's a site called meladoras creations and she has free patterns and tutorials. Google her she is very good. My brother in law has two daughters under ten so I decided I might as well make two at the same time. Clever hey!
Here they are just started. 
Here they are half way through. Starting to take shape now
And here they are finished with only the flowers to put on. They look just like the ones Shirley made so I'm happy about that
And here they are with their flowers on. I didn't use the same flower Shirley did. I just made a couple more of the ones I made last week. I will make two more flowers and make them a matching hair clip each as well. 
Do you think they will like them, I hope so. 
So two presents out of the way and I have ideas for some others.
See ya 

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! I like to see cute hats on children. :)

    ReplyDelete