Sunday, January 4, 2015

Birthday

Yesterday was my 48th birthday. I received visits from my children and a couple of friends. Lots of phones calls messages and Facebook happy birthdays. 
It was an extremely hot day so I spent it inside with my air conditioner on. 
I was very honoured that people actually ventured out to see me.
I'm feeling very loved and cherished. Very blessed
The day was made a little sadder as I didn't get my happy birthday from my best friend. But I know that where ever she is she was sendin me love. 
Thank you to all that made an effort to send me their love and good wishes
See ya 

10 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday, Angela! Sounds like is was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to us for yesterday (mine too!) ������������
    Gina (myst_72)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Angela, looks like you had a great day. Keep cool - looks hot over your way.

    julie and poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys. Yes it's really hot but fortunately we have our aircon on and it's working overtime xx

      Delete
  4. What a joy to be blessed with so may who care about you. Beautiful cards and gifts. But I know you would trade them all for one more day with her, But as you know she was there in spirit. And so was I. Love of a friend will never end. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grammy. And thank you for your friendship also xxxx

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday for the other day Angela - hope you enjoyed your scorcher day. I see from one of your gifts the knitting needles will be working overtime. Any ideas what you'll be making with all that lovely wool?
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy. I've broken into the "cake" to make another baby blanket for yet another new arrival.

      Delete