Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our shed

I'm spending time in the shed as it's so lonely at home without my fur baby. I thought I would share some insight into what goes on here.
In the first photo wonderson is working on a small truck, while his dad is working on a customers car with radiator issues. Terry who is like a second son as he has been with us since he was seventeen is having lunch.
Normal is pretty good here but this morning there were raised voices so I didn't come over. But now there are all good again. That's how they are they will have a heated discussion one minute then they are joking around the next. Not like women.
I love having them work here everyday, especially now that our son no longer lives here, as I still get to see him nearly every day. It's a great way to earn a living
I hope you have enjoyed our little tour, I might take you on another soon.
See ay





4 comments:

  1. That's one heck of a shed! Nice that you have family around while you are unhappy. It will get better. You never know, life could dump something that will fix you up, something furry when you least expect and you can't say 'no'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun going to work with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much enjoyed the tour, and your observation about the difference in how men and women relate to their own gender. Now, I just want to see what qualifies as a big truck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you honey. It is going to be fun dressing her up!
    It must be nice with all these boys around. You will never have to fix anything by yourself or carry anything heavy! I am spoiled like that myself and i am enjoying every minute of it!
    It is going to get better without your fur baby, i know how hard it is. Many people do not understand how painful it can be, but pets are family! I am sure a tiny one soon will appear needing love and shelter and you will heal together!

    ReplyDelete