Friday, March 29, 2013

Home again

Hello everyone, how are you all!
We got back into melb this morning at 7.00am. But I was up most of the night. I finally give up on sleep around five and just watched the lights of Melbourne as we cruised back into western port and station pier.
Now I know I biased but it looked like the prettiest port of all!
I am now officially in love with new Zealand and hubby and I are going to go back.
So in the next few days I will be posting photos and telling you all how much fun we had.
So now it's getting late and I'm getting sleepy, so have a great good Friday it you celebrate, and enjoy your long weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your trip. We have had fantastic weather lately, so the perfect time for a trip. I bet miss Belle is happy to have you home to snuggle with.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Welcome home! So sorry I couldn't meet up - why one has to have two things on in one day? Glad you enjoyed NZ - I look forward to the photos.
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete