Saturday, October 10, 2026

Another sleepover

This time it was Ana and Georgia, mummy and daddy had a night out  

So they were dropped off in the morning just like any Friday,  here we are having a picnic 

Out front. Sandwiches always taste better outside 


We did the rounds, visiting all the animals, Dobby always comes running.  Unfortunately I didn’t have any carrots for him 



Georgia didn’t know what to make of it all  


Today Mummy and daddy arrived just before lunch to pick up the girls.

Once they had gone and we cleared up all evidence of small children, we went outside.

The rabbits have been going inbetween these bars and stripping the fruit trees of their bark 

Last week when I had to go the doctors, I purchased some bamboo screens. They were very easy to attrach

And in no time at all we had it up  

You can make the pic bigger and you will see it was the perfect solution 


I went a bit crafty when I chose the screen for the door.  I think it looks pretty , although 

I have no idea how it will stand up in the hot summer  




I also got a screen for the chicken coup. I’ve attached it on the side of the doorway 

I added some twine so that you can tie it back when the door is open 

Once you shut the door you pull across the screen 

It works perfectly.  I think it’s a tad too high off the ground  hubby says it’s not but 

I think it needs to come down just a bit  

We will see how we go  

The rest of the day I didn’t do much at all  

I never sleep when the girls are here, I’m always just this side of sleep keeping my ears 

Open for any noise  

Hopefully I sleep tonight  

I really need it  


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the rabbits are safely contained now and the chooks are happy with their lovely gate.
    Another wonderful day with the granddaughters. They have such great stays at your house and farm

    ReplyDelete