Friday, October 2, 2026

Four little girls

​yesterday I had Georgia as she was too sick to go to daycare. 

She wasn’t a well little girl. Most of the day she just wanted to be in my arms. 

Grandma was happy to oblige 

This morning both Ana and Georgia arrived. 

We had a surprise for them 

Their big cousins were also coming today. 

Oh what a day 


They all had cuddles and giggles   It was wonderful to see them all getting on 


All Georgia wanted to do is walk 


Everyone had to have a go 


The girls also did some water colour painting 

They were jumping on and off this project 


Brianna was reading to Georgia 


Melody helped feed her 

The whole day passed quickly 

Soon it was time for Ana and Georgie to go home. 

The two older girls are spending the night 

Right now they’re watching Disney movies. 

But soon they will be in bed. 

And so will grandma. 

I’m exhausted, hopefully I get some sleep tonight 


No comments:

Post a Comment