Wednesday, September 30, 2026

More flowers

​I hope you don’t get sick of them. 

I love walking around the garden and seeing it all come to life 


Some of the roses, I don’t think we will get a lot of roses as I didn’t prune the 

Bushes. But I guess we will see. 


My lilac.  It’s flowering but it’s not thriving.  

I’m still deciding what to do with it. 

Even these little flowers smell lovely 


Camilla flowers. There is always one tree or another flowering   


One little yellow iris 

The nasturtiums that self seed in the lemon tree pot. 

and the orange tree. Smells absolutely amazing 


And the Christmas cactus is budding. 

These need a little TLC. I’ll wait until after they have flowered. 

So that’s the catch up of the garden. 

The weather is warming up. 

And things are moving rapidly. Mother Nature really has kicked into overdrive. 

I think the potatoes will be the next harvest. 

Just waiting on the plants to start to die off. 

And I will definitely be looking for more bearded iris bulbs 


No comments:

Post a Comment