Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Longreach

 

We have reached longreach. We are still about twenty hours from our destination 
This campground is very busy
The weather here is very warm. But it cooled down at night which is wonderful for sleeping 
I hav rlooked at th the map and we will need to do ten hours tomorrow which means we might be free camping by the side of the road 
So I really enjoyed my real shower tonight 
Just relaxing now and we will have dinner soon and like that last two nights we will be in bed nice and early 
It's going to have to be a fairly early start tomorrow 
See ya xxx
 

5 comments:

  1. My goodness! I need a map! Where are you going and where was your starting point? Wow, I sure hope you plan on staying at your destination for a good while! Enjoy your stayover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of driving. Glad to here it cools off at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels - nice that it cools off for sleeping :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    หนังจีน

    ReplyDelete