my lovely friend Dianne, sells things at craft markets. Not the big markets but ones organised for retirement villages or at pop up places. She started doing the one at Christmas. She is Mrs Christmas.
She busily makes things to sell. Not really for a huge amount of money, she’s like me and loves the actual craft making.
Her stall buddy told her about one at her mums retirement home.


I asked if I could give her a few things to sell for me and she said she would be happy too
I showed her the few hanging towels I had made and she loved them.
I had given her Christmas one as a gift a few years ago and used it every year
I gave her a kitchen one, with a hairy coo on it. And one for her downstairs bathroom
She has taken those home and will show her stall Buddy.
Her stall buddy is another of our swim friend group. I’ll make her one with a cute kitten it as she used to breed ragdoll cats.
This afternoon I’ve been cutting and sewing. I did have a few of the toppers cut out which gave me a head start
I’ve had enough for today but will continue tomorrow.
She said make about thirty of them. I’m sticking to about a dozen but will make a few every week until the craft market
I’ll then make some up using Christmas themed ones for the end of the year.
Assuming there is a demand for them.
Even if they don’t sell, they make nice presents. Guess what all the swim friends will be getting this Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment