having been ill last week and then riding through the fibromyalgia fog
I actually felt like I could achieve something today

The squares all laid down. I need a dozen more and then, the sewing begins
The day was lovely. It kinda felt like spring was on its way.
Although, living in Melbourne you “know” we can get all four
Seasons in one day.
Regardless, I went out to see what I could harvest for my dinner

Silver beet and eggs when into a spinach pie.
I have seven chickens and I collected seven eggs.
The girls are back in action.

I kept some of the silver beet to cook with the broccoli.
I say cook but I literally get the water to boiling and then turn it
Off.
I will add a vinaigrette dressing and I’ll have this for lunch.

I finally harvested some of the rhubarb. I finally got round to
Making the Apple and rhubarb pie.

I cooked up the rhubarb with some sugar, before I mixed it with the apple for
The filling
I even had enough to freeze for latter use
This took all day as I was very slow.
It was ready for dinner so it didn’t Matter
I’m now in my pjs, working on the last dozen squares
Hopefully I’ll be able to go to bed at a decent time and sleep all night
We will see
No comments:
Post a Comment