Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another baby

My daughters best friends, elder sister is having her third baby.
I crocheted blankets for the first two and decided to knit for this one. We don't know the sex so yellow and white are good colours I think
This is not a mindless knitting pattern, and be warned. If your listening to 80's music you will do a lot of undoing as you will get it wrong while your singing away!
I decided to add the white because it looked too yellow, I told my friend Shirley this and she laughed. But I'm sure you all know what I ment right?
Anyway I'll continue going, keep knitting while doing other things like washing and cooking and I'm sure before I know it I'll be finished and then I can bob away to my music again.
The sun is shining, the windows open with a lovely breeze coming through. 
It's a good day to be alive
See ya xxx

5 comments:

  1. http://www.knitting-bee.com/knitting-pattern-treasury/fancy-stitch-knitting-patterns/horseshoe-lace-knitting-stitch.
    This a link to the pattern is your interested. I found it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. You are very talented. I have done plenty of rip outs and start overs too. So you are not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern - I could never "mend" a mistake - I'd rip it out and start from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup lots of undoing and redoing. But less since I stopped listening to music lol

      Delete