Saturday, September 29, 2018

Crochet for a friend









A friend asked me for a couple  octopus for premie twins her best friend had 
I’ve  ever made these before although I have seen them on the net 
So I researched all about them 
Found a pattern and a you tub tutorial 
And this is the result 
Not perfect by any means. But they do meet the criteria of cotton, non allergenic stuffing and 
Apparently they are not allowed to be black or red 
So within those parameters this is it 
The twins are boys so I went for a mid range blue 
I hope she likes them 
They were made with love and best wishes for the boys 
Have you made any? If so I’d love to see them 
See ya xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've read about these but am going to do a Google to learn more. Why no red or black for a start.
    They look ..... Well, very octopussy. As usual your crochet amazes me.
    I have three simple crochet items on the go. So much easier to carry and work on than knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s so the nurses can see if there is any blood

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the share. They are really cute. Glad to see you were able to do some research on how to do them. Did it take you long to figure out how to make them? Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the pattern was easy and there are you tub tutorials as well.

      Delete