Thursday, December 27, 2018

De-Christmassy


The packing away of Christmas has begun 
I cleaned out the last of the bits and bobs from my wardrobe in my old room, now the girls room. And I’ve started putting it all away in there 
The house is looking a little bare right now but I’ll soon get used to it 

As you can see there is still lots up and I plan to take at least a week to do it all 
The little bit I’ve done today has floored me so I am going to pace myself 

And here it is nicely put away 
Still lots of room so I’m pretty confident it will all fit in 

I know. Famous last words lol 
Ok. I hope it all fits in hahaha 
If I survive the process I’ll be back 
See ya xxx




3 comments:

  1. We keep our Christmas stuff up until Jan 6. Our daughter tends to overdo it. Three trees, for instance! She loves putting it all up and has trouble motivating herself to take it all down, but down it must come sooner or later. This year maybe I will volunteer to help her. We have just one tiny tree and one string of lights on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could get rid of our Xmas stuff. Not allowed to till ag Giannis on the 7th.

    ReplyDelete