Thursday, February 21, 2019

Something for me


A while ago I found these mill ends at spotlight and decided to buy them. I didn’t know what I would use them for but I loved the colours and had to have them

I’ve made so many blankets using this pattern but none for me 
So I’ve started one for me 
Love the way the colours are turning out. I’m alternating the balls of yarn 
There should be plenty for a decent boarder too.

I’ll be snuggly warm this coming winter 
What do you think?  Do you like it?
See ya 



6 comments:

  1. It is pretty and I think you are very skilled. I have no patience for crafts anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much everyone
    It’s something I do. To take my mind off my pain
    And it’s very relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours, it's lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete