Monday, February 25, 2019

Week three


We are now in week three of being home and in training 
I definitely think this is the last time I’m ever going to get a puppy 
I’m not as energetic as I used to be. But things are coming along nicely 

Trixie is now going to the toilet almost on command. 
Unless of course a cat, or leaf or her shadow takes her attention lol 
And just today. She walked into
The kitchen and sat nicely where I feed her waiting for her lunch and then going to the back door and sitting waiting for me to let her go 
Our to toilet 
So I think it’s staring to gel in her mind 
Most nights now she only wakes once to go outside 

Sunday we had our first puppy school and she was the smallest one there 
While other larger puppies wee very timid and hiding behind their parents. Trixie was going from dog to dog wanting to play 
One poor little boy was so frightened he chose her to growl at 
Well she wasn’t going to take any abuse from anyone. So she growled back and went to walk away 
He then started to chase her and growled again 
She turned and told him off sternly and he ran home to his mum 
So she’s the littlest but she is very assertive lol 
Kinda like her mum 
 The teacher said it was perfect. She didn’t attack. She just told him she wasn’t going to take his abuse 

So her little personality is well and truely coming through 
And she is learning very quickly 
Hopefully only a few more weeks and I’ll be able to relax a little 

If I survive hahaha 
See ya 

6 comments:

  1. Aww what a little sweetie. I am sure it won't take her long to settle, but I am sure it is hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i did not do well at all with a puppy lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely much prefer dogs and cats to puppies and kittens lol

      Delete
  3. Sound a little like pre school.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think puppy training is harder than kid training! I am now following you - you can follow back at Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete