Friday, February 26, 2021

Life


I’m still here. 
We are slowly returning to to “normal” after the lockdown 
It did only let the five days do that was good I guess 

Back to swimming in the mornings
And seeing my swim friends
We had a big a terrible news. One of the ladies has been diagnosed with cancer and it’s 
Inoperable so we are all in a bit of shock 

But we are all dealing and have decided to take her out next month for her birthday to just 
Enjoy the time we have with her 

Knitting group had the one week off and we are back again 
I took in the baby beanies, and a blanket I had made and also five small 
Quilts for the neo natal ward 

And now I’m crocheting. Any clothes as that’s what they have asked for 


Two little cardigans 
I’m better with the girls clothes so I’ll stick to the ones I know 
This pattern is really simple so I’ll make a few more before I get bored and 
Change to something else 

Other than that 
Life is moving along
February is almost over and March is about to begin 
The weather has turned cooler so I think our summer is over,
Not that we had a great one this year 

Hope your all well 
That catches you all up 
So for now 
Stay safe and well 
See ya xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. They are great little cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are so easy to make it’s almost embarrassing

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness it really was only 5 days. You must be very relieved.
    Lovely cardigans.

    ReplyDelete