Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Snap lockdown


As soon as I posted about how lovely it was to be living a new normal life, it bit me in the bottom 
Our premiere called a snap lockdown to start at midnight and last for five days 

I promise to never do that again!

So I’ve been home working on the beanies and a blanket for the aboriginal and Torres straight islander communities 
Up north 
But today is very warm and I don’t want to work with yarn 
So I rummaged through my off cuts and made another cushion 

P

Four houses on one side and I stitched three long panels for the back and border 
I’m happy with how it came out 
I love the odds bods look of it 


And no matter where I am my shadow is with me 
Always making sure I’m safe she is such a joy
And a wonderful companion 

Stay safe and well 
See ya xx

1 comment: