Saturday, September 18, 2021

Crochet tiles




All crochet tiles are done. 
Now I have to sew it all up 
That’s a fun job.  I’ll work on it during the week and hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have it ready for it’s border 

Hubby and I went for a walk around the botanic gardens today 
I was a able to increase my speed today, my legs and especially my ankles have now swollen 
But I’m going to continue to push myself  

I hope your all enjoying your weekend 
We have lovely sunshine one minute and then the next the temp plummets and we get rain and even have had hail 
So I’ll be inside the rest of the day 

Stay safe and well 
See ya 


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Do you enjoy the sewing up? I have to be in the mood, and these days gravitate towards patterns the crochet (or knit) themselves together as i go. Good to read you got out and enjoyed it without horrible after effects. Xxx F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t mind the sewing. There isn’t any thinking involved so it’s a good pastime while listening to an audiobook or watching a movie

      Delete
  2. The blanket is marvellous. Nice and bright for Xmas.
    Keep up the exercise. Hope it keeps you strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to have pulled up feeling ok
      So yes I definitely try to keep going

      Delete
  3. I like texture.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete