Friday, July 24, 2026

A lovely day

​grandpa was here all day helping with the girls. 

It was great having someone there so I could at least have a coffee in peace 


Here they all are watching pepper pig 

There was discussions on what was happening. Ana told grandpa who all the characters were and what the episode was about. 


I gave Annie her gloves. She loved them telling me that they’re so soft 

Georgia, as usual, wouldn’t sleep unless I was holding her. 


I did get her into the little pull out kids sofa.  But I had to be right there 


She had lots of fun telling grandpa how to use the iPad. 

In fact she got quite vocal when he tried to take over 

They have all gone home now. 

Most of the evidence has been cleaned up

And put away. 

I’ll finish tomorrow morning before we head off to the farm for a few days. It’s been quite a while since I’ve been 

It will be nice to just get away, even for just a couple of days 

1 comment: