Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Tuesday shenanigans

​this morning I set the alarm for six. I needed time before heading off into 

Cranbourne to do all the morning chores and straighten my hair. 

These days that only happens if I leave the house. 

It was hard going as I didn’t actually go to sleep until half past two!

I headed off to meet the girls for our weekly coffee and catchup 

I also got my nails done.  Got to have pretty nails 

Then off to a friends house for a quick visit before we both headed off 

To meet yet another swimming friend for lunch. 

It’s her mother’s birthday today. She lost her mother about six months ago. 

I then headed home to a waiting parcel at my front door 

It contained a few hairy coo’s 


A new phone cover. This one feels much sturdier than the one I was using 


 And some for my car.  I need to vacuum the floors, but I couldn’t resist 

Putting them in 

I think I may have a problem. 

I don’t care. I love them, and they make me happy.  

And that’s all that matters 

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm - interesting cows. They have expressions not unlike our neighbour's soppy rottweilers😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hairy coo's -- so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete