Monday, June 16, 2014

The desolation of Bella

It was that time again. The money boxes were full. As soon as I emptied them bella was onto it like catnip
As I separated the gold from the silver she definitely decided she liked the gold better.
As soon as I took this she tried to take off with one of the bags. Seriously has issues. 
All bagged up and ready to go into the bank. 
No thanks to miss Bella. She kept knocking over my plies of coins that were counted into dollar amounts. Th whole job took twice as long as normal lol

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy your husband is returning home, although Bella has been the best company. She turned out to be a bit of a kleptomaniac, but we still love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat used to "get into the thick of things" whenever she could.

    ReplyDelete