Friday, April 5, 2019

A very long night


Poor little trixie. She got a bout of diarrhoea from her vaccination 
She reacted last time too. But she had the poops during the day 
She was such a good girl. She woke me up every single time 
No accidents 
I did have to clean her up once but other than that. She just wanted to snuggle as I’m sure her
Poor little tummy wasn’t feeling good 
This morning 
Well she was a bundle of energy, feeling as happy as Larry 
She is currently at work with hubby in a warm office 
Me. Well I’m exhausted 
I’ve stripped the bed and have sheets on the line before seven in the morning
Washed her blanket 
And now enjoying a much needed coffee 
If it continues today I’ll take her to the vet. But I think it’s pretty much over 
She slept for a solid two hours before being woken up by the cat wanting breakfast 
Let’s hope 
See ya xx

5 comments:

  1. poor baby. I am sure she will sleep the day away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Trixie. Hope it's all over now. You have her really well trained if you had no accidents. Well done to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies
    She was right as rain the next day
    I didn’t give her too much to eat as not to overload her tummy
    Thins morning she woke up and had a hearty breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too have a sick critter, but ours is cat that has red spots and hair loss.

    I see from your last comment that your little lady is all better.

    "Much needed coffee." Ha, that's what I'm having, so I raise a toast to you, my Dear, a toast with a beverage made of toasted coffee beans that is, which surely qualifies as a double toast.

    Remember if you should tire of your little lady, I'll take her. Oh, I know, fat chance you're going to ever tire of an angel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making me smile. I hope your baby is well soon too. Cheers xx

      Delete