Saturday, April 13, 2019

What’s for dinner


Trixie is a fussy eater. She likes her food to be varied. We won’t eat the same thing for breakfast then lunch or even dinner. 
So I’ve had to make a variety of foods for her 
I was using mince. But she has decided she likes to chew her food. So that’s great for her teeth! 
I’m the bowl I have boiled chicken thigh fillets 
Peas corn and pumpkin 
And brown rice 
She could smell it all being prepared and was making noises saying I’m here. Feed me 
SHE HAS NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE 
 As you can see she loved it. And ate the whole lot up 
The rest will get portioned out and frozen for later use 
Let’s hope she continues to love it for a while lol 
What do you feed your fussy eaters? 
See ya 



2 comments:

  1. I had a toy poodle who was never a fussy eater and she ate Royal Canin's Poodle Adult dry dog food all of her adult life (she lived to be 18).

    I now have a Chinese Crested Powderpuff (Sophie) and she is a finicky eater. She does have a bowl of kibble (Royal Canin Mini Adult 8+) that she can nibble at during the day, but for her main food I give her pretty much what you do - poached chicken breasts, brown rice, peas, carrots. She'll also eat pumpkin and loves slices of cucumber would you believe. She loves turkey,duck and fish as well. I also buy those Cesar brand little trays of dog food (always the poultry based pate ones) and I give her about one third of one of them mixed in with her food. She also likes gravy on her food sometimes. She's a very spoiled little lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love them. So we spoil them
      I just ready your blog. Couldn’t find where to comment. Lovely pics and it’s wonderful how you leave out the fur for th birds

      Delete