Monday, April 1, 2019

Growing up


Today this little bundle of joy got her last puppy shots. So except for her desexing op in a few months she 
Should be vet free for another year 

After we got home from the vets she just ate her lunch and promptly fell asleep next to me on the sofa 
I needed to run back into town to get a few bits and bobs and thought. Well she is now running in and out to toilet 
And she has the other dog and cats for company 
And she is happy to have me leave the room for ages without her crying 
So I took a chance and left her home alone! 

I was a wreck 
I was gone maybe 35 minutes all up 
I came in the house 
And she got off the couch and said. Oh. You left. I didn’t even notice

So the first time left alone was a success lol 
I did buy her a few toys so I gave them to her for being such a good girl 
Me. Well I think I need a stiff drink! 
See ya xxx

3 comments:

  1. Always hard to leave a baby. Good on you mum. It is good that she is settled while you are gone. I am sure Miss Pops goes to bed and stays there for 9 hours until I come home. I still hate leaving her and shes 12 years old now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can just imagine your worry. Just like a child! Thank goodness though she didn't get down off the couch and start 'investigating'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I am the same way with my fur babies! I invested in home cameras and they are awesome! I can check in ANYTIME! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete