Thursday, April 11, 2019

Muriel’s wedding


On Tuesday the swimming girls and I went off to spend the day in the city and see Muriel’s wedding the musical 
Our train line is being upgraded so the trip into the city promised to be an adventure on it own 
We boarded a train in cranbourne 
Had to change trains in Dandenong 
Got off the train in  Caulfield and got onto a bus 
The whole thing went off smoothly without having to wait hours and really only took twenty minute more than normal 
A great start to the day 

We spent the rest of the day shopping, eating, drinking and laughing 
Having a wonderful time. 
The show started at 7.00 and we were throughly excited. 
We had heard great things. And we were not disappointed 
After the show we called an Uber and got home way before midnight. 

So if you get the chance I nightly recommend Muriel’s wedding 
If you liked the movie you will love the stage show. 

As for me. It’s now Thursday and I’m still recovering 
Having a chronic illness makes you pay dearly for having a normal happy day 
But I think it’s totally worth it 
See ya xxx



7 comments:

  1. I vaguely remember Muriel's Wedding, now I want to watch it again. Hope Thursday is a restful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to musical sound fun.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day out. Muriels Wedding always makes me smile when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a lovely 'gang' of girls. Quite a journey to get into town but sounds as though it was 'so' worth it. I'm envious. Hope recoery is quick and you're planning your next escapade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of the movie or the musical! Yes, sometimes I live in a bubble! HA HA! Sounds like a great time though! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. weddingdress trends

    ReplyDelete