Saturday, October 3, 2020

Going potty


Over winter I took cuttings and popped them in pots and pretty much ignored them 

I had five pots of cuttings so today I gathered all the small pots I could find 
And decided to repot each pant into it own home 

This is what I ended up with 
I’ve run out of pots! 
 
And I still have the three in the previous pic to do 


Not bad for free plants 
They look good clumped together 
 I’ll leave them here under the trees until they re establish and 
Get over the shock of being moved 

Not being able to go to the nursery or hardware store I don’t know when I’ll be able to get more pots 
I wonder if the cheap shops are open yet?

It’s a warm  windy day today. 
Hope the weather is nice where you are 
Stay safe and well 
See ya xx


4 comments:

  1. Great results. What's the plant in the red pot? For the remaining ones try ice cream tubs or yoghurt pots or even plastic bag inside something you wouldn't normally relegate to plant pot status. If it is only for growing them on a bit a circle of a couple of layers of corrugated cardboard would even do it. F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up going to the cheap shop and getting some little tin pots for only $3 each. Hubby drilled some holes and I ended up with a total of 31 plants lol
      Not sure what they are called. I just take cuttings from friends gardens and hope they grow

      Delete
  2. Wonderful autumn weather here. Perfect for winter gardening. I can see plants coming to life as temps get lower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love spring and autumn. I don’t like the extreme weather of winter and summer

      Delete