Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Two days till Christmas


Only two days until Christmas and I’ve got my table decorated for the occasion 
I also have one tree up. 
It’s the smallest one we have and it’s the one melody gave me and she decorates it 
It’s enough and the presents are now under it waiting on the girls to come and get them on the day 


I am slowly organising my craft room but Christmas has taken over as the priority 
So I’ve been busy getting organised for that. 
On the 21st Trixie turned two years old and I bought her a new bed 
She loves the fluffy beds and she has taken to this one brilliantly 

She sleeps next to me on the couch on it 

The weather  has turned cool and wet. But as soon as the sun comes back I’ll be able to wash her other beds and make them nice and fresh again 



Then one will be in my craft room so she can sit and watch me work

How are your Christmas preparations going? 
Hope your on track 
Stay safe and well 
See ya xx

4 comments:

  1. Christmas is pretty well done here.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I live your table. So civilised for a start. Those chair covers are might festive. What a great idea.
    The tree looks just right. I presume Trixie us not interested in it. She looks like a Princess in her bed. Happy 2nd!
    Xmas prep is underway . K is fretting Ng about the food. We'll have leftovers till new year, as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm fluffy beds, positioned in best places for supervising. Enjoy your christmas and have a happy, healthy and creative 2021. xxx F and Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the news and photos, and am wishing you a very Merry Christmas from Oregon, USA.

    ReplyDelete