Saturday, January 30, 2021

A glitch




There definitely has been a glitch in the matrix as the weather here has definitely 
Not been very summer like 
The last few days have been rain, rain, and more rain 
Don’t get me wrong. I like the rain saves me having to go 
Out and water, but seriously I’d love some sun now and again 
Considering we are in mid summer! 

I’m sure soon enough it will start to get hot, very hot, 
And then I’ll complain about the heat 
But at least that would be normal and understandable 
As it really is the middle of summer! 

Oh well 
It’s nice to be able to sit and listen to the rain I guess 
Enjoy your weekend 
Stay safe and well 
See ya xx


3 comments:

  1. Rain you don't shovel, oh you don't deal with snow.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of a change from endless fires and heatwaves last summer. We have snow one day and sunshine the next. A lot of rain too. I wonder what summer will bring

    ReplyDelete