Saturday, January 23, 2021

Sewing

When my kids were small I made them their pjs and tracksuit pants for home and camping 
I have been trying to use up my stash so I decided to you tube simple dress patterns 

So I made the girls a new dress each 




I used this you tube. 
I hope the link works for you 

https://youtu.be/mj_MuWmjSIs

They’re very simple 
I don’t have the girls measurements so I kinda just guessed 
As well as worked within the confines of what I had 

I’ve sent pics to my daughter and she likes them 
I’ll see how they fit and I might make some more
Grandma is now pooped 
So a nice cuppa and a sit I think 

Enjoy your weekend 
Stay safe and well 
See ya xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. Beautiful fabrics too. Tigger spotted the big fluffy 'slipper' in the background. Our neighbour put one of those under our building for the outdoor cats and it is enormously popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trixie now has three so where ever I am she can sleep comfortably
      Not spoilt at all lol

      Delete
  2. Another talent! The only thing I can see are hems and even those don't come out straight.
    Go Grannie go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so easy it’s laughable
      They make you look smarter than you really are. Truly

      Delete